|OUR SERVICE PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Opening/sale of a company, an affiliate or a representative office ready for business;
- Memorandums of Association and Articles of Association in Lithuanian/English;
- Notarization of founding documents;
- Approval of a company’s name by the Patent Bureau;
- Registration of a company with the Register of Legal Entities;
- Registration of a company with the Lithuanian Tax Inspectorate;
- Assistance with opening a bank account with Internet banking service;
- Receipt of a company’s registration number;
- A Company’s legal address for a one-year period;
- Manufacture of a company seal;
- Resident registration for a one-year period.
- Submission of documents to obtain a residence permit: includes full package of documents, full support at the Migration Service and also assistance with an interview at the Migration Service.
|FREE ASSISTANCE WITH RECEIPT OF VISA*
To simplify a process of execution of documents and ensure unimpeded access to Lithuania during the period of submission and document processing we will provide assistance with receipt of a visa.
*Under condition of an advance payment for the selected service package.
|WE ARE LOCATED IN LITHUANIA
Lithuania is a geographical centre of Europe and the country with the most favourable living and investment conditions in the Baltic States.
To obtain a residence permit in Lithuania you will not have to buy any expensive real estate property, make a major deposit to a Bank or undertake specific tax liabilities.
The best option to obtain a residence permit in Lithuania is to incorporate a business in Lithuania.
|ADVANTAGES OF RESIDENCE PERMIT IN LITHUANIA
- unimpeded access to countries within the Schengen area;
- visa-free travel to more than 100 countries of the world;
- excellent geographical location of the Republic of Lithuania;
- possibility to open bank accounts in Europe without notifying tax authorities of your country;
- free medical services.
A residence permit in Lithuania is a precondition for getting a resident status and further citizenship, and etc.
We look forward to seeing you!