+46 769 658751

About US


Business immigration to Europe

Immigration to Europe is the process of moving to a permanent place of residence in any country of the European Union. It is based on obtaining a residence permit (and not a visa) and provides the same opportunities and rights as the EU citizens.

Business immigration to Sweden

Are you a citizen of a non EU/EEA country and thinking of starting a business in Sweden? Then you need a residence permit, and in order to obtain a permit there are certain requirements that you need to fulfill.
Non EU/EEA citizens need a residence permit


Schengen visa – is a document, issued by a competent authority to non-citizens of Schengen area nationals and allows its holder to enter or leave Schengen area.Schengen visa is pasted in a passport of its owner and is checked upon entrance of Schengen area.

Our company offers services of immigration to Europe, mainly immigration to Sweden, accounting services, assistance in obtaining residence permit in Sweden, limited company registration. With help of EUROMIGRATION consultants you can buy limited company, sell company, buy readymade business, etc.

If you want to order our services of company registration in Swedenbuying companygetting residence permit in Sweden or others, please: Write us using contact form at the bottom of the page

Latest News